200 Woodbine Condominium
Currently in the Planning Approvals Phase, this 27 unit-8 storey condominium project located at the corner of Queen and Woodbine in the Beach area of Toronto Is the Phase Two component of the “One Rainsford Condominium Project”.
Project received approval from the OMB in February 2014 and is currently in the site plan approval phase. Marketing of the Project began late 2011 with construction scheduled to commence in the Fall 2014.
Like its predecessor, 200 Woodbine incorporates several environmental features:
- LED lighting throughout all suites
- High efficiency HVAC systems individually metered
- Energy efficient lighting in garage
- Individual Suite remote reading electric smart meters
- Carbon Monoxide detector controlled garage fans
- Tri-sorter garbage chute system
- Energy Star kitchen appliances
- Smart irrigation system
- Secure Bicycle storage at garage level
- “Dark Sky” Exterior Lighting
- Extensive Green Roof
- Parking spaces conduited for future electric car conversions